06 December 2008

Noelle

Poe stopped, and without even thinking, pointed in fear (rather than running).
elves 2_006

"What IS that!?" Poe cried. "Who are these..."
elves_004

Zombies? Nah. It's those crazy elves drunk on Christmas cheer again...comin to gitcha!

elves 2_008

Out now! The Freak Boutique Gothic Lolita Elf Edition! Let it grab your attention like it grabbed Poe's! (Just don't run away, there is no biting!)

ps...Seems my my ability to take even halfway decent snaps with my sh*t system is declining. Srsly checkum out, these dresses rawk!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fionna Whiteberry said...

Those dresses look great and I'm definitely gonna check them out. Would you possibly be able to also tell me where the dress Poe is wearing is from? It's very cute.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Whatsername again....? said...

I am in love with these dresses!

Poe's snuggly brown jumper dress of love is from Kurotsubaki.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home