18 October 2007

Send Me Your Ketchup & Mustard!

I ran into a couple of cute friends of mine today, while I was looking for a shop. Just off the corner of my screen I saw Yuuki Kurosawa and Sayuri Cremorne (who own Sugarcube and write a super kawaii blog) hanging out in the cutest costumes I've seen ever that happened to be from Fashionably Dead.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since Pumajie introduced us and we hung out at the Mischief Bazaar, I have grown quite fond of the two. And thankfully we can understand each other well, despite the fact they speak mostly only Japanese and I speak poor english at best, which is pretty lame as it's all I know besides how to blubber like an idjit at people!

We traded some new items (I seriously love tradesies), I giving them the new colours of my Poncho de Pouf, and I got their new yet to be released dress set called Send Me Your Sun. Which rocks. I love the name and it comes in THREE colours of plaid. And they're bright!

Prepare to rock!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Crappy photoshopping for the win! (It's 6am...I'm allowed!)

I really love this new outfit...it's 100% cute! All the options included are awesome..makes a mix and matcher like me happy, though I don't think I'll be splitting up this trio anytime soon!

Thanks Sayuri! Thanks Yuuki! <3

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Yuuki Kurosawa said...

Thank you wednesday!
You look so Kawaii ;)
and we hope meet you soon.
very nice to seeing you!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Antonia Marat said...

kjooot! and where the bananarama is that hair from? the red one you(?) are wearing? yo quiero! gurl6?? tell me, tell me. it looks fab! :D

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home