10 September 2007

I need a feather duster...for all these blogwebs in here. (har har. -_-)

Gonna do some stuff here. New Releases at Woo's! and the killer stuff Woo's! is associated with. Stuff in my inventory. Not just that new stuff..the ooooooold stuff. Stuff that might be old to me new to someone else. New to me, old to whoever. 'Nother fashion glob I spose, but whatever. I promise not to use the word 'yummy' too much unless it's cookies. I also promise to use proper lighting most of the time...at least no midnight shots unless its for art. Also...look for me on Deux Looks.

I gotta get ready for the Jewelery Expo 2007, that's in like...4 days now, and I am just getting done with the themed piece I started. S'what I get for not signing up months ago and waiting till right before the cut off date. I have some shoes in the works for Studio Sidhe aaand perhaps some goodies for Sh*t Happens with Nanners Bananners Ana Boogiewoogie.

Today I have some pics of some stuff that I just got that I like and most people probably don't have yet. Credits at the end!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't so slurls yet cos...well, I haven't bothered trying yet.

Hair - 'Electra' in Black; Goldie Locks
Skin - 'Gutter: Smoke 3' in Tone3; [miw]
Eyes - '::Soda:: Eyes' in Azure; ::Soda::
Jeans - 'Jeans Ana is going to punch in the crotch...just ask her' in a colour I love and want irl; Sh*t Happens (unreleased bitches!)
Shirt - 'Frilly Blouse' in black (only colour); **DP**
Gloves - 'TaP Gloves' short length in Black; Tete A Pied
Belt - 'Black stutz belt'; creator: sami Rang
Boots - 'Black Rubber Boots'; creator: Masuri Dryke

Okay...so the lighting isnt THAT great. Next time. I gots shits ta do!

Also!

NerdTests.com says I'm a Kinda Dorky Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!


I am certainly dorky. Ask anyone who knows me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home