16 September 2007

I am a fucktard for fashion!

Last night Imade a super awesome important discovery. I was at Bettiepage Voyager's shop having yet another look around and a gander at the HUGE bunny rabbit out front when I saw something VERY interesting. A cute little japanese avi was strolling around with her friend (I wanna say she was a wifey of Puma...I looked in the prof, cos I'm nosey.)

Anyway, they had on these fucking adorable ass red ponchos. Red. I actually almost followed these girls around because I was so in lust with the shawls. But being the good non-stalker-of-strangers that I am, I zoomed in and LO AND BEHOLD! They are the one and same as the ones Gilly and I modelled not so long ago.

I rushed off, bought mine (comes in TEAL!! too!) and then promplty IM'd Gilly in all caps cos I'm polite like that and she barely even had a chance to put her trousers on, that teleport came in so fast.

Scarf we did, and then we stood gasbaggin' it when a crowd of people kinda swarmed in and we chatted some more and goofed off and and we had decided that it was bedtime for for each (it was 7am here...12am there) until Gillian asks me WTF is hovering over our heads.

A picture is worth a 1000 words. Needless to say, we got to bed a lot later than planned!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Gillian Waldman said...

I have to say that my tag was most appropriate kthx

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home