25 September 2007

What's up with Woo's!

Just a quickie here! I've set up the new stuff from the jewelery expo in my main store now, aaaaand added 2 brand spankin' new things out and ready...the first is the Pepper Dangly Hoop earrings set.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Delicate silver rings hanging off an even more delicate chain..these were inspired by the actress who plays Pepper on Neighbours. She's been wearing these fabulous silver danglies for a few days now and I totally wanted some! So...to muffle the roar of the shopping beast, I whipped some up! I just wish I could make them as jingly as the real deal!

I have a set of 4 pairs of colour change hoops also...in a heart pattern with 4 simple variations...up for grabs at 50 Lindens in the big shiny box at the front of the store!

I have some long term big plans for the store also...as in toning it down a little bit and making it look neat and classy, yet still way fun. Look for that after Halloween. As for the month of monsters ghouls and ghosts...I've got surprises for that too! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home